Saturday, December 5, 2009

blood heart

Photobucket

Yea someone requested this picture awhile ago xD

Finally uploaded it.

My leg started to bleed cause… well it was itchy and apparently I picked at something -.-

So I wiped it off with a napkin!

And it came out as a heart xD I tried making others like it but it didn’t work xD lol

So it was a one time thing I guess.

Cute … in a way… lol

Other than that, don’t expect much from me today. I’ll be studying most of the day.

As well as sketching cosplay stuff. But thats all.

Homework? I doubt it.

I should start printing things out for finals next week. If you count today as the week coming up that is.

Sooo… everyone hope you have a nice day and stay happy!

–Kimiko–

[Via http://kimikokotomi.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment