Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm A Blessing!

Recently while doing my blogroll shuffle, I found myself both excited and shocked when I visited my friend Luisa at Believe In Yourself. Excited because I was awarded this bitchin “You’re A Blessing” award and as an award slut, what could make me happier? Shocked because I’m used to being called a lot of different things, but a blessing is not one of them. That was until I was awarded this little gem. :-D

Thank you Luisa for thinking I am worthy of such an awesome award and passing it along to me!

If you have never had the pleasure of visiting Believe In Yourself, please do! Luisa’s blog is full of her awesome poems, jokes that are sure to make you laugh and thought provoking posts. You will be hooked on her blog like I am!

Luisa informed me that I am to present this award to five friends so without further ado.

Would the following please stand up and accept this award?

Sherri @ Bloggin’ Sherri Style

Jean @ Jean Has Been Shopping

Lisa @ Just For The -ell Of It

Heather @ The Eyes In The Back Of My Head

Terri @ Terri Terri Quite Contrary

[Via http://wideworldofgary.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment