Thursday, December 24, 2009

Look what I got for Christmas...some "merry"

       My kids all in one place!      It’s been about…oh,  8 years or so since they were all together.    I don’t think I could’ve asked for a better Christmas.     We left on our 18 hour (you read right) trip at 4 am and after a grueling drive, we got here.  Soooo worth it.   Doug’s parents are taking care of all of us so graciously, and I’m pleased to show you some photos and this with wishes of LOVE and PEACE and your own “MERRY” this Christmas.    To me, it aint so much about  presents.  It’s the love of Christ and family surrounding you.  When you get to be a middle age mom or dad,  and you have grown up children, your kids getting to come and see you all together at once is worth more than a present.

 

*Morning breaks somewhere over Missouri, the day of our trip.  I can thank Big A for pointing out this photo op.  I think I would have slept through it.

*Doug concentrates on the road and yes, it was 31 degrees.

*there was a lot of this going on in the car!    I loved having 25 year old Joe, my oldest on the trip.  He’s so laid back, he didn’t even mind riding in the back with the girlz, who weren’t the best passengers the whole time!

[Via http://sweetiegirlz.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment