Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My funny girl

Star Wars is a big thing in my house- my husband, my son and now my daughter love Star Wars!  Recently while talking with Anwen about something she refered to a person called Handsome Lo-Lo, I thought she was talking about a friend of ours who’s daughters name is Lola.  I thought she was saying that Lola was handsome, I was a little confused but I went with it.  Then Ewan walked into the room and translated what Anwen was saying for me which he often does.  He tells me that she is saying Han Solo.  I just about fell over laughing, Handsome Lo-Lo, it makes perfect sense and it is hilarious.  I must admit that she has hit the nail on the head Mr. Lo-Lo certainly is handsome:)

I will now forever think of this guy above as Handsome Lo-Lo and it will always make me smile:)

[Via http://clangrant.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment