Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Things That Have Made Me Smile Today...

* my corgi waiting outside my door for me this morning and jumping on me.

* talking about nerdy photo stuff with people

* snowflakes

* getting to spend time with my Dad

* Dansko’s

* New Sagaya

* Compliments on my bookbag

* A few moments set aside for reading

* Organized files and slides

* My awesome, awesome friends who show up at my work with CHAI! FOR ME! IS that not the greatest thing or what? I know, I am way too excited about it. My coworkers did tease me and complain a lot about the fact that their best friends don’t bring THEM chai at work, but they don’t have the same friends as me, now do they? ;)

* Plans for an upcoming photo shoot with a friend

* Knowing I have successfully kicked butt and finished my internship with flying colors. I did it… I survived for 3 whole months in an office without killing anyone! I didn’t think it was possible. But I did it! And now, to be honest, I’m kinda sad it’s over. I’m gonna miss it. But, new adventures await me, and so I will go forward from here having learned much and experienced much. Being an itern could not have been more challenging, stretching, or even, as rewarding as I had thought… and I’m excited to take what I’ve learned here into the next chapter of life, wherever that takes me.

[Via http://lamiavitabella.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment