Sunday, December 13, 2009

a race against...

…mold.

Two nights, we came home from looking at neighborhood Christmas lights to the site of water gushing out of our garage. Josh opened the garage door to find water, literally spraying over the entire area. The cold weather had caused a pipe to burst, and which boxes took the brunt of the explosion? The ones full of years and years and years worth of old paper memories, including tons of love notes (from Josh ;-) ), awards, "remember when" items, and this…

My Mom

I think my mom is the best mom in the world because every time she bakes a cake she lets me lick the beaters afterwards. She also washes my clothes for me to wear. I really appreciate that. And she cooks breakfast for me.

by Joshua Williams

So, I was in bed too late and up too early, laying piles and piles of things like this in front of the fireplace, hoping not to lose some of these. Its all worth it…

[Via http://willbecontinued.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment