Sunday, October 11, 2009

7 days left.

It’s 3-in-1 birthday gifts exchange + dinner gathering.

Finally get to meet. Short & sweet. That was on Mooncake Festival.

Baby came to fetch me & drove to CCK to meet the usual clique.

Had red wine under SH’s hse. HIGH CLASS can.

Not beer. HAHA!

School started. I dreaded very single day. I felt stupid in school.

LIke literally stupid. Tutorials all wrong/incomplete but the others are like damn smart.

School’s so demoralising. ): Lunch are what I am lookg forward to.

Let’s lunch at JP more! The food are way nicer than school’s. (:

Anyway I went to the doctor ytd. My face’s swollen! ): Allergy.

I didnt knowmy face is so sensitive. Thou SH they all always say I have sensitive skin.

(My first attempt to pluck eyebrows in sec 4 resulted in swollen eyebrows)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! After that I never trim them before. PAIN DEH!!

Anyway, he’s leaving for Wallaby for 3 f*ing weeks. I gonna be so free and LONELY.

Everybody reading this, esp you darling & e2 girls. ASK ME OUT MORE.

Study or whatsoever. HAHA. Darling, I know you are shy asking me out. HAHA!

Don’t worry, first time rare, second time cooked liao la.

GO MOVIE GO KBOX GO DINNER.

HAHA! I am crazy. -.-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment