Sunday, October 25, 2009

Picking Fights

Chase was first.

Verizon is second.

I recently bought The Girl a Boost Mobile phone. I spent $79.00 for the phone and it’s up to her to come up with 50 bucks a month to keep her phone on. But…for 50 bucks a month she gets unlimited nation to nation, text, and web browsing.

I’m paying some ungodly amount for two phones. I keep up my cell and my mother’s cell and it’s killing me. Something like $146.00 a month which was OK till recently. When I called Friday and paid my balance, I reminded them that as soon as my contract is up, I am breaking up with them unless they come up with something competitive to Boost Mobile.

The first time I informed a Verizon rep of this, they countered with the nations best coverage and superior 3-G coverage. When I called this month to pay my bill, I made my pre-break up speech and as she started to counter, I announced that I know Verizon has superior bullshit and bla, bla, bla, but guess what? Times are tough and Boost Mobile looks attractive. Please note this in my file.

Consumers really need to start taking corporations by the balls people, because we are the ones they make their money on. That alone (buying power) should give us something to bargain with. If people all just said, enough is enough. You can’t ass fuck me anymore without asking and if I say no, then no.

I’m pissed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment