Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween... How unoriginal!

Halloween is one of the funnest holidays around. Seriously! It is so fun to dress up and see what everyone else is. Plus all the candy in your house… what more could you ask for?  There is one part that bugs me a lot! People who dress up as something way overdone. Such as a pirate, princess, ghost, zombie sports player, doctor and many more! How unoriginal can you get. Thats why I came up with some ORIGINAL Halloween costumes… that i have never seen. Except maybe on me…

  • Pinata (I know, never seen it? Well I have. On me!) Cheap… but a little uncomfortable and takes a half hour to put together. Gift Tissue Paper and tape! Warning: People do like to make lame jokes about getting a bat.
  • Giant Pencil
  • Animal… Preferably 2 different animals mixed. and some kind of  sport or profession too.
  • Die your whole body one color… and wear the appropriate matching colors. (if you chose green you can say you are one of the guys who helps with the green screen)
  • Write words all over your body… then say you’re a dictionary.
  • Cereal Killer! (CEREAL Literally like lucky charms… its clever, i know.)

Sorry to say… I ran out of ideas a long time ago. Well maybe you will like the dictionary idea!?! I’d like to see it. All I am saying… is get some originality. Be something no one has been before! Trust me. Its way more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment