Saturday, October 24, 2009

haircut~

So I finally got my hair cut today. It was was ecpensive o.o;;

But like… half my hair is gonnnneee.

I couldn’t get a good pic so those two pics is just like s sneak peek xDD

But its way shorter. I can’t do Ciel anymore. Good thing I have a Miku wig, wouldn’t be able to do that either. Mikuru… I can do still xD It’s quite cute up actually~

I had a new hair stylist… usually the guy that does it makes it how my mom wants, which is good too. This new cut is dramatic.

Looks like allt he other asians!! Rawr. I kept my bangs the way I had them though. He wanted to give me the thick side bangs. Meh. I tried that already! Dun like so much.

But mannn cause I went to get my hair cut 30 min away I’m out of time to go fabric shopping basically. Maybe… ugh T.T;;

I can’t stop touching my hair!! xD I’llg et more pics up eventually of course. But for now if you wanan see it, it’ll have to be in person! Maybe. xD

It looks pretty cool if I do say so myself~ layers layers layers! At least I have no more split ends!

(and all the hair they cut off was the size of hunny!!)

–Kimiko–

No comments:

Post a Comment