Sunday, October 18, 2009

and I'm on to the next one

Have you ever wondered why the moon is so alone at night?

Being the only source of light in the dark night sky, it’s doing something amazing. That’s the analogy I use for people I love, because they are like the moon for me, lighting up my nights and keeping me company.

I mean I don’t really know why I told you that, but I just thought I should share it.

On to the next one,

I attended the Chin and Chow teaser today, at some mediocre Chinese restaurant.

Chin and Chow is an “interactive dinner theatre” where you attend the dinner all dressed up, and there are actors amongst the crowd that would act as the dinner progresses.

The night was freaking amazing, the improv was all very well done and funny as hell. Props to all of them

On to the next one,



I really think I need this in my life, especially the ones called “The Creek”… Nicer version of the Red Wings they have at UrbanOutfitters imo.

read more here…

On to the next one,

I wanna thank Daylan from the RiffRaffs for this tee, repping the streets of Vancouver to the fullest.

Sorry this blog was kinda segmented, but I really can’t relate anything I wrote about together!

end it with a sunset from 2 months ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment