Saturday, October 31, 2009

SR20 madness and some dinner too

Today, Trevor and I had gone to Mike’s house AGAIN to give him some moral support. His hot pipe had blow off. Haha. We were just checkin’ it out and I took some random photos too. Check out the night at his house.



Trevor freaking out about Mike slipping into his engine bay. Haha.

Finished Product

Mike’s new stoppers. Sumitomo ftw!



Mike’s new slotted rotors



Rotors+Brakes



Mike’s New Clutch. Exedy ftw!



Random…

I feel like I am writing a build for Mike nowadays. I guess I am fine with it. Lol. His car is nice as hell. Haha. Okay. Onto later that night…

After me, Mike and Trevor went to eat Wendy’s Jorgie called me asking to go to Longhorns. I was so mad I ate at Wendy’s. Oh well, here are some random pics.



Trent making a damn mess!

This took me forever to take a picture of. It kept going out of focus. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment