Saturday, October 10, 2009

I want to save you from what we love to hate, yet hate to leave behind for good;

I’m very upset that I havn’t been able to update my blog as often as I’d like. I love blogging, it gets to me a little when I can’t lol. I’ve been so incredibly busy though (what a common excuse)

But I have, University&work take a lot out of a person. I’ve had an exam to study for, &a few essays to write&hand in. Not to mention work&moving around furniture and all that fun stuff.

Yesterday was such a bad day. But it ended good! It was raining all day,&I made the horrible mistake of wearing flats… Ugh yes. I was wet. I had my unbrella, ofcourse, but walking from one end of campus to the other, all day, your bound to walk into a few puddles..&I did. My shoes were so wet all day, as were my feet&they were cold&they hurt, &gosh, it was just horrid. &Then, well, printers hated me yesterday, so I couldn’t for the life of me get my essay printed..which was due yesterday.. I ended up sending it on to my teacher by email, &explaining what my problem was to her. English is a small class, therefor she knows who I am, &likes me (: I have to give in a hard copy next class. I’m just so happy she gave me a chance, I worked really hard on that essay. If theres any requests, I can put it up.

&Then, to make matters a bit worse.. Me&S were fighting all day. &I really mean all day. It ruined my day&I did not want to go to work or do anything, just wanted to go home and die (lol).. But, hey, I had to go to work. So I went, &it wasn’t so bad, I like the people I work with, &I got cheered up. Then I met this guy on the bus, we were talking&all that fun stuff&he told me I was beautiful.. I’m not just gonna throw in his face that I’m gay lol, it’s just a compliment, So I took it&smiled. 7My day ended by talking to L for a bit, so, my day ended alright considering how it was heading for such a bad mental turn lol.

I’ve been getting told over&over again how skinny I am… It’s weird. Nobody’s told me I was skinny in SO long, cause everyone back home knows about my ED, therefor, they just keep their mouth shut.. But here, nobody knows. &I get compliments/insults about my weight all the time.. People compare themselves to me. When they talk about a skinny person, they say “She’s just as small as Amandah is” .. Makes me feel good. But again, it doesn’t .. you know? Makes me feel like I have more work to do because I’m not skinny enough.. But hey, that’s just my ED talking.. I know I can’t let that happen.

I’m seeing L tomorrow (: She’s taking me out to a movie.. She’s a super nice girl, we’re getting along really great. She’s really puuurty (: , super cool.

Alright, I’ve gtg catch my bus&head to work.. again.. ugh. I hate my job. I secretly hope I Get fired, bahaha.

Keep smiling ladies&gentlemen (:

Amandah

PS: Such a beautiful dress! Agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment