Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend turn-out

I went to the spa for a 90 min aromatherapy massage on Sunday.  I was in the magical hands of my dude Sass.  He did all he was supposed to do and more.  If he could hear my thoughts I wonder what he would say?  Would he feel the same way about me that I feel about him?  He worked out places on my neck that I didn’t know exist and that’s when I felt for sure…he is my future husband…he’s GOT to be! lol  I’ll be back on 11/29.

Are ya’ll watching Amazing Race???  That guy is wayyyyy more patient that I am.  I woulda been in a bad way with Suzie Q after not going down the blasted slide!  It IS Amazing Race…did she not think she’d encounter heights on the show??

I went to see “Good Hair” and took Bird along.  There was some profanity that I had to shelter her lil ears from.  I enjoyed it.  I laughed…a lot.  I was a bit disturbed and the scalping ceremony.  The hair show was uh…interesting.  I came away thinking that I’m in the wrong industry.

Have you seen the movie? How was ur weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment