Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello!

I packed my room today. Thou boxes of stocks are still lying around, + my huge violin case and whatsnot. At least it looks a whole lot neater than before. And finally got down to hanging up clothes in my wardrobe instead of letting them lie around hideously.

I’ve no school tmr! For once I can say TGIF!

I have been jogging round my estate and I feel damn proud of myself though I wasn’t running at godlike speed, but I can feel those fats burning off(ITHINK). Initially, I ran to lose fats but slowly, it develops into something that I enjoyed doing. I would pluck in earphones and just go on n on for 30mins, running an approx of 2.5km per day(Feels good thinking about it hehe)? Oh yes but I didn’t run today because I had tuition till like 9+. so yea.

I’ve heaps of work to do(because I skipped lecture) and lots of catching up in my work.

Ok I gotta get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment