Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bus Perverts and Crazy Bumblebee Costume

I was supposed to post last night because I promised my fobby friend I would, except I forgot and ended up not posting. The reason why I forgot was probably because I have nothing to post about.

Uuuum. Stupid fat smelly old guy tried to touch me on the bus. He had a choice between the rest of the bus and the seat next to mine. Obviously he sat next to me and made himself even fatter to maximize his potential of touching me. I kept edging away, but I was sitting by the window. Any more edging and I would’ve been plastered to the window.

Word of advice: When its like, 5-6pm ish, or any other time after that and you’re on an almost empty bus: 1. Don’t sit at the back and 2. Don’t sit in a corner where you can’t get out if some perv smelling like death chooses to sit next to you.

Honestly I have not been having good experiences with people lately.

Oh yeah, my Panda friend (fell on his butt today when he was playing badminton SO EPIC he was like so fucking intense and then he got too excited and SMASHED THE CRAP OUT OF THE BIRDIE and slipped and fell on his bum >x3 and obviously I burst out laughing) forced us to try popping popcorn with our cellphones. I think he was the only one out of all of us who thought it would work, and when he didn’t, he explained that it was because the kernels were a year old. Sure (:

Tong gave me a ride home, and he told me that cellphones are a lot safer now. Apparently you aren’t supposed to use your cellphone at the gas station. It’s not as risky now, but apparently accidents have happened before. He said: “It exploded.” And I was like, “The cellphone?” And he paused. “No, the gas station.” Maybe I was just tired, but I found that to be funny. Maybe it was the way he said it …

There’s a 2PM event in Vancouver tomorrow at Oakridge! I realized that it’s horribly last minute to post it, but I’M GOING TO BE THERE AND … WATCH! WOOT! AND RECORD IT! AND POST IT! WOOT! I got too excited I think I just threw up a little bit there.

More info: Vancouver Dance & Time Stop Flash Mob

I’m interested in knowing why it’s called Dance & Time Stop Flash Mob. Just seems like a random jumble of words.

I heard about the Xmas Market at the Convention Center downtown, between Nov 11 to Nov 15 (why is this an Xmas Market? It should be a Middle-of-November-Market). It’s $6 with a student ID. Maybe I should double check the dates … But yeah! Check it out! LOl

And fucking check this shit out:

Legendary.

I was going to post an FML on perverts, but I saw this and it made me go “awww D:” and then I started to laugh. I am a horrible person. Self-slap. -200 cool points.

FML of the day:

“Today, I had to complete a project for my course in Italian. We had to write a little paragraph about a friend. I had to make one up. FML.”

I already have an idea for my next post. Has nothing to do with today’s post though, but you can try guessing!

Nites

WG

P.S. Inspiring comic day was yesterday. Go check it! LOL Cyanide & Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment