Thursday, October 1, 2009

+CORNERS+

So…minna…Uhm…I’m going to be on semi-hiatus, ne? Because of school and such so I can’t update…

About the corners…well…no one commented…[hahah!! xDD]

But fortunately, I came up with…at least three? Corners. So, these are…

+ Ano Corner Deshita!!!!~

+ Key Lime Time!!!!~

+ OmedettOu!!!!~

Okay, so first thing’s first, `Ano Corner Deshita!!!!~` is about…having one J.e. guy in the spotlight. That will happen once a month and the post will be all about him. Once a moth only because…If it were every week, there might be no updates or they might not be doing anything at that particular moment so the info at the past post will just be repeated. So, to refrain any repetition, it will be done once a month. There’s no particular order and there’s no particular group. As long as he’s or he was a member of J.e. they will be posted there…if I know them.xD. I’ll try hard not to post too much Ryosuke/Chinen/Daiki. So yea.xD.Please look forward to it!~~

Next, `Key Lime Time!!!!~` is…it’s just like in Yamadas where there’s a letter and that letter has a corresponding meaning to it. And no, it does not follow the order of the alphabet. But I might be a bit late so if you’ve heard of it already, just bear with me, ne? Again, as long as that person is or was a member of J.e. he will be included as long as I know him.xD.[:nOte: ii just gOt the name frOm the fLavOr Of ice cream ii ate ;D.;]

Last, `OmedettOu!!!!~` is where I will post the greetings from now on. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary…whatever the occasion is…it will be posted there ^^.

nOte: there might be some people that I might add that are not in Johnny’s. So yea. My blog is Hey! Say! JUMP/Johnny’s-centric but not that much ^^. Well it will depend on my mood so yea.

I promise not to think and post too much about Ryosuke/Chinen/Daiki in those corners. Please look forward to it and I hope that you’ll enjoy!

-`~StrawBerrryHeart/Chammy-Chan~`-

[.Dubai.tO.ichigO.tO.nasU.tO.udOn.]

Oyasuminasai~~ [currently 2:34 a.m. here…*yawn*] (- o -)

No comments:

Post a Comment