Sunday, October 25, 2009

And the Russian Madness Continues...

I don’t think that I’m going to get a stress-free day anytime soon, or at least before I leave for Kodiak. I was really hoping today wouldn’t be so crazy, but I was wrong.

My Russian teacher corrected my assignments for the week and most of it I did something wrong on, so if I want to get partial credit for any of my assignments, I have to re-complete everything and resubmit by tonight.

Uh. I DON’T have time to redo all those exercises and resubmit them by tonight. Well, I probably do if I use every spare second I have today in between serving coffee at church and going to class later tonight… but do I honestly want to spend 4 extra hours of my day conjugating verbs and adjectives? Not, really.

Oh, and nor do I have time in between now and Wednesday for a tutoring session… which I know I need to try and do, because my Russian teacher TOLD me to schedule a session with her. And if your teacher is telling you to schedule, then you MUST have done something seriously wrong. But between now and Wednesday, a tutoring session totally does not seem doable.

Thank you Mrs. Kuznetsov, you just made my Sunday about as stressful as I could have imagined….

So much for a day of rest. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment