Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm back

Ok, I know I’ve been gone a while but trust me; it was for the good of all involved. Now things are better and I’m ready to get back on the horse, so to speak.

So, tons has happened but I don’t really wanna get into the nitty gritty coz I’m trying to keep my posts short, or at least manageable. In a nutshell, here it is:

1. I celebrated a big ol’ birthday

2. I partied for 5-6 days straight for said birthday. This was so much fun!

3. I met someone. Yes, you read that right: I met someone during the partying. Mm hm…I’m definitely smiling

4. I’ve made some pretty big decisions that will affect my life and the lives of some of my friends for better or worse

5. In general, I’m happier and calmer and even more trusting, with thanks to some very loving, patient, supportive friends. Thanks ya’ll, and watch this space for more personalized shout-outs to you.

OK…so I’m looking forward to seeing more of you again and again. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment