Sunday, September 13, 2009

Favorite Buffy Quotes

Some of my favorite quotes from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer”… Don’t judge me!

  • Willow – “[To Xander about Angel] See, you made him do that thing where he’s gone!”

Buffy – “Do I like shrubs?”

Xander – “That’s between you and your God.”

  • Drusilla – “[About the stars]…But I’ve named them all the same name and there’s terrible confusion!”

Angel – “[About Buffy] To kill this girl, you have to love her.” (Not funny, but great quote)

  • Giles – “[Sarcastically about Joyce's zombie-makin' mask] Do you like my mask? Isn’t it pretty? It raises the dead!”

Willow – “Yea, I’m fine. The shaking is a side affect of the fear.”

  • Willow – “A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle too.”

Willow – “Occasionally I’m callus and strange.”

  • Willow – “Say, you all didn’t happen to do a bunch of drugs, did ya?”

Oz – “Our lives our different than other people’s.”

  • Oz – “Well, on the plus side you killed the bench which was lookin’ shifty.”

Xander – “[About Willow] I believe that’s the dance of a brave little toaster.”

  • Giles – “Xander, don’t speak Latin in front of the books.”

Xander – “[About a flattened nickel] Washington’s still there but he’s all smooshy. And he might be Jefferson.”

  • Spike – “Is everyone here very stoned?!”

Xander – “[To Jonathan and Andrew] Boys, if you don’t knock it off I will pull this car over and you can walk to your painful death’s from here!”

  • Dawn – “I know: You never know what’s coming, the stake is not the power, “To Serve Man” is a cook book…”

Xander – “Party in my eye socket and everybody’s invited! … Sometimes I shouldn’t say words…”

  • Giles – “You think I’m evil if I bring a group of girls on a camping trip and don’t touch them?”

Spike – “[About Xander] I’m insane, what’s his excuse?”

[Via http://dsotsfilms.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment