Thursday, September 24, 2009

How To Control Pet HAIR !

I just found one item that can help on keeping the pet hair under control. So I was at Target and I bought two for one deal! I was very excited It’s called



















It’s the best thing ever. It really work’s i use it for the sofas and the car. The one problem that i did find, is that once’s they are full of hair you have to get rid of them.

But today I was cleaning the carpet and then using the vacuum, I noticed that you can use one of the skinny attachments. Such as the one for corners. I stuck it in the middle of the two section of the Fabric Sweeper and it emptied it out!!   So I can reuse this over and over ! I reused it right away and it’s still collecting my dog’s hair.



The attachment  looks like the one on the left bottom side. It’s tip is at an angle.





Hope It work’s for you   Leave comments on any other pet hair control ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment