Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jars

Is it silly that I buy pasta sauce just so I can dump the sauce down the drain & keep the jar? Okay, okay- I don’t always dump the sauce down the drain. Sometimes I pour it into another container & let it sit in my refrigerator for 6 months until I throw it away. I don’t mean to be wasteful, I just really hate pasta.





Anyway, I’m getting away from the point. Jars. I love jars, especially mason jars. I like putting flowers in them. There are always a lot of flowers in my house cos I have 9 rose bushes in my front yard. Sometimes I like to fill jars with marbles or rocks. Sometimes I like to drink my iced tea out of a jar. Sometimes I put my cat’s favorite toy mouse in a jar & watch him try to get the little sucker outta there, cos it really is the cutest thing I have ever seen.





But what I really want to do with all of my jars is make a ceiling piece, much like the one to the left. Isn’t it wonderful? I have no idea where I would do this. There’s no room in my house. I am thinking of moving just so I have space to hang some jars. That’s not a dumb idea, right? I didn’t think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment