Thursday, September 24, 2009

A sea of thoughts,

Yup that was how I was feeling after I got off at Eunos.

Mugged w Rachel Serene Cass Claire after a school of chiong-ness.

Everything was so chiong & etc but overall 445 day was not bad!!

Chem-day-continued again. Wasn’t that bad after the break heh.

Other than being reallllly tired, lessons weren’t that bad.

First time I really felt involved in History & Mrs Tan BK is damn nice.

The motivation slides & the Starburst (sp?) sweets hahaha.

Hahaahah half-mugged Math & then went home ’round 7.

Missed three 30s okay wth hahaah but we didn’t have to wait v long for the 4th one heh.

Talked talked talked. & I suddenly thought a lot.

Random thoughts of enive, guanyue, fockers, sixkay etc etc etc.

Haahahh I would share my thoughts w ya’ll since not many people know this blog huh.

But hahaha it’ll probably bore everyone out so yup if you wanna know, ASK ASK hahaha.

(Though I doubt anyone would give a shit lah hahaaha)

Hm my blog’s boring w all text & no pictures but wait!!

I’m still in the midst of motivating myself to transfer pictures hahaha.

Okay lah mug+ball w the usual fockers I think. (L) lots hahahaa!!

Can’t wait can’t wait!!

“Only know how to laugh” – Claire Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment