Thursday, September 24, 2009

I hate Goodbyes. I hate Endings.

Yesterday was my class’ goodbye/farewell/whatever-you-call-it party. It kinda sucked lol.

I was like HELL YEAH NO MORE SCHOOL!! but now, today, i realize that I’m actually a lil heart-sore..

That’s totally not like me but that’s how I feeeel.. Urrrgh I hate being down =.= Sometimes it can’t be helped I guess.. >///<

Oh and btw, I looked UGLY in all the pictures T.T They were like HORROR-BLE!! But somehow I’ve come to realize that I have to accept it. That’s the face I have to live with til I die LOL. Seriously..

D-25. Countdown til my exams start -sigh-

ps; I’m watching this totally weird/crazy/weird/awesome/weird/hilarious/weird korean drama called Style. It’s a lil like Ugly Betty and The Devil wears Prada. I LUUURVE IT~~~ haha.

He could make anyone melllllt XD <3

LOL, no I’m not laughing out loud. It could be Lots Of Love too right? keke

LOTS OF LOOOVEY DOVEY HEARTS,

Jay Park’s Baby Cupcake (:

No comments:

Post a Comment