Monday, September 28, 2009

Setup & Teardown

Well, we are now officially in the setup and teardown mode again.  It has been a long time since I was a part of the setup and teardown at LifeChurch.tv Fort Worth.  We are back there again.  This past Friday and Saturday we had training on our new system and setup.  It’s good stuff!  I’m excited.  Starting this coming Sunday, we will finally be moved into the theaters in Aliso Viejo and working with all new stuff.  Pray for us!  We want to reach the community that is all around the area and God has put us in a prime place to do it!

Now we just have to finish tying up loose ends and a few remaining details.  We will be moving out of the current building on Tuesday and moving into a temporary hub until our office space is finished.  I think I have worked my brain harder the past two weeks than potentially ever before and I don’t think that the next two weeks will really be much different.  There is still a lot to do.  Thank you for all your prayers.  Don’t stop them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment