Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Insignificant update. XD

So, I’ve started to recap what happened on the days that I couldn’t blog here. I’ve go entries for August 31st, Sept. 1st, 2nd, and 4th. Click on the calendar to get to the respective entries, or just scroll down on this page (for the time being at least). I think I’ll be back on track with the blog soon. That does make me kinda happy ^__^

 

I won’t get started on today’s events now, since today isn’t over yet, and I prefer bloggin about things during the evening…

In a few minutes, I’m gonna attend a meeting of the CSA (Criminology Students Association), which ties in with my desire to switch my study direction towards the CRIM major.

 

So, if you’re interested, by all means, go ahead and read the 4 new old entries. If not, well, too bad, but that’s fine too. Perhaps I’ll write more tomorrow, I’m not certain about that yet. Depends on how earlier the roofers wake me up ^^;

 

(This post will be edited to properly reflect today’s events later :3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment