Monday, September 14, 2009

why aren't you leaving any fucking comments?

Why aren’t you leaving any fucking comments?  This is my way of reaching out to all of you, yeah you, sitting in your fucking offices and hopefully reading my blog because your day is boring.  You think I just write this shit for a blank white wall?

What do I have to do?  Make personalized shot-outs?  Photograph myself in pools of vomit and post the pictures of it?  I put time into all of this, man.

Moosesicle?  Fransicle?  Pandersicle?  Magdersicle? Lizzerbethsicle?*  Anyone out there to engage my useless, unemployed, self-degrading self?

You guys are like, the only 10 or so people who even know about this blog, so perhaps I shouldn’t complain.  Maybe you’re busy doing…work or whatever.  Would you just holler already?  Geez.

*If I forgot to mention you, fuck off.  I’m on my 5th drink of the evening and don’t have to work tomorrow so I’m getting blasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment