Sunday, September 20, 2009

public holiday today..

so nice huh..

but im going to spend my public holiday studying for test

=(

anyway i think i had enough fun. since friday..

so its time to stop playing and study for risk management

not that from fri till now i haven been studying.

but its like minimal time is spent on studying…

argh. why cant i just control my mood and settle down to really study?

my heart just cant concentrate…

damn.

im so not studying material.

anyhow i’ve been controlling my diet recently

but it seems like at time i’ll still eat uncontrollably.

goodness.

from fri till now,

ive been to bukit timah for prata, i only had dinosaur

but aftermath i went to have mac breakfast at 4am, big breakfast.

ytd i acc my sis to collect her lappy

and i ate hell lots of stuff too.

bought a havaianas slipper for 48 bucks. totally like WTH right.

hahaha its discounted price. imagine 60 bucks for a slipper -_-”

then went to have late dinner at my cousin hse

today i went to bugis. had sakae sushi and then dessert.

did some shopping. and i bought a pumps.

came home and i went for supper again.

near nus for prata and off to west coast for some nonsense.

lols.

now its 6.30am and im going to slp.

meeting jieying later at 11am to library to study tgt.

haha serious studying, no playing and chatting. (hopefully la)

lols and then will be going to the hairdresser.

i need to trim my hair..

yup so off to slp!

nights!

im getting depression soon, becos of my weight and studies.

HAHA!!! 快被逼疯了!!

No comments:

Post a Comment