Saturday, November 28, 2009

123 saosin

寧惠 says: *lol *okay *hmm *talk about deshun’s traumatic experience with flying cockroaches thn -unчςәp says: *Hmm 寧惠 says: *LOL -unчςәp says: *Okay! 寧惠 says: *because you didnt know they exist anyw -unчςәp says: *I heard cockroaches don’t die if you cut off their head. 寧惠 says: *thn end with it was a dream -.- *thn end with actually you were dreaming tt it was a dreAM *okay forget it i am lame *anyw *REALLY? *EEEEEEE -unчςәp says: *Really? 寧惠 says: *tt they dont die even if you cut off their heads -unчςәp says: *Yeah it’s so cool. 寧惠 says: *eeeeeeee -unчςәp says: *They die only after 1 week because they can’t drink. 寧惠 says: *….. *omg. *sick *i swear i hate flying cockroaches -unчςәp says: *I think they talked about it in primary school. 寧惠 says: *o.o -unчςәp says: *Déjà vu. I think I heard you say that before. 寧惠 says: *but i rather 2 flying cockroaches land on my head thn fly away *thn one tiny worm land on my head and continue crawling -.-l -unчςәp says: *Wow. How?! 寧惠 says: *how ? *how wad? -unчςәp says: *The worm got onto your head. 寧惠 says: *it didnt *i was talking about a simulation *i mean like *i rather *not that it did happen *lo *lol -unчςәp says: *Oh haha. *I’m scared of everything. 寧惠 says: *of what? o.o -unчςәp says: *I’d rather nothing happens. 寧惠 says: *LOL -unчςәp says: *Creepy crawlies. 寧惠 says: *not like you will scream if one lands on you *lol *I FKING HATE THE CRAWLIES. *i am like okay with non flying cockroaches andlizards *but i JUST HATE CRAWLIES *THOSE WITH NEVER ENDING LEGS *OMFG *the tought of it fully digusts me -unчςәp says: *I’m scared. *You’re scaring me. 寧惠 says: *o_o -unчςәp says: *Are there flying lizards in the first place? =o 寧惠 says: *you ARE not serious RIGHT. o.o *LOL *NO *LOL *LOL *LOL *LOL -unчςәp says: *Right. 寧惠 says: *LOL

 

-unчςәp says: *I’m outside now by the way. 寧惠 says: *o.o *oh *maybe a thousand locusts will fly your way -unчςәp says: *Maybe… *Maybe a polar bear will start flying past me. 寧惠 says: *LOL *I LOVE POLAR BEARS -unчςәp says: *They’ll die. =o 寧惠 says: *you should totally call me if one flies by *i wna hug them! -unчςәp says: *I heard pandas are coming from china. 寧惠 says: *after plunging a knife into them *before they start killing me *really -unчςәp says: *You wouldn’t say that when they actually start hugging you. 寧惠 says: *why? o.o *so cute and fluffy -unчςәp says: *They are strong. our weird convo about animals. ._. LOL. one flying cockroach landed on my head for a second ytd =’( i had to wash my head at 2plus am in the morning because of that… and all keyi did was LAUGH AT ME. whatttt! lol. it’s quite funny actually. cause i was like wtf-ing. went to meet amanda at amk ytd. headed to amk at 1plus. brought her to meet deshun & co. = sean/shaun/shawn + zhisheng + jeckie. went to play pool for like a few hours. after that went bowling. they count payments by frame ._. which ended up around 40plus? yeah sean/shaun/shawn went home early. thn deshun left us in the mist of bowling. so he left us in the awkward presence of 2 of his friends. haha. but they are funny. so yeah, its okay. walked together to the MRT station. went home~ suppose to meet Jo for our photo thingy today. but it rained in the morning so we decided to cancel. going to meet the 6/3 guys and play bball in some hougang court. they are suppose to book it? lol. Jo coming along. meeting manda tmr for whatttt. giving out flyers? omg. i guess i just have to do that for a day. need some cash man -.- i want my micro SD card. Deshun is not replying me! :( must have drown when he was swimming. RIP ;D lol kidding xD btw, www.dhism.com wont die if you click it ya. lol. yeah. so gotta stop here~ bye.

 

[Via http://christinaoh.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment