Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is School REALLY Cool?

Tomorrow is the date I’ve been waiting for.  I get to register for my Spring semester classes.  Last semester I was all messed up with my registration time and I didn’t plan out my schedule before hand.  So far, I’ve got a math class, an english class, a vet tech class and hopefully an animal handling class if it opens up.  For some reason it’s not allowing anyone to register into it.  Oh well, we’ll see what happens.

In other news, Ridge and I are applying for jobs non stop.  Work around here is almost impossible to find.  I’m going to be helping Ridge study for the GED test.  He really needs it to improve his chances of getting a job.  I hate that neither of us can get a job just because I’m young and he didn’t finish school.  Sometimes life really sucks.  Ridge isn’t a drop-out, he’s going  to start college soon.  But he can’t put that down on any applications until he actually starts classes.  I hate that, but it’s the law and I’d rather he didn’t get charged with perjury.  That would suck.

Speaking of the law and all the crappy legalities, I hate that almost every place around here doesn’t hire under 18.  It’s completely unfair.  I know, everyone says “Life’s unfair,” but this is stupid.  Anyways, this is stupid.  I’m going to continue being a lazy child, sitting at my house watching a movie.  Maybe I’ll apply for some more jobs and then take a bath.  Tune in next time for more fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment