Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to the Thoughts from Hell!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new Blog, Thoughts from Hell!

I’m Michael Hell, residing in Austria, Europe! Some of you might know me as MichaelSF, former Co-Admin of Symbian Freak Forums or xMichaelSFx on Twitter! I did some intense thinking about my Future (internet-related, personally i still know i’ll rule the World someday ) the last Couple of Weeks. I didnt really keep as a Secret that Symbian just did not cut it anymore for me, as well as Nokia’s Phones. The N97 has proven to be a Failure, which also led me to not only change my Provider, but also change Phone Model and OS. HTC Hero and Android are now rocking my Mobile World and so far i must say that i’m satisfied with it. My Needs has also changed in the Past, away from a best possible Camera, to social Network Integration and more intuitive UIs. Let’s be honest, nothing has quite changed with Symbian in the Past, instead of making an Overhaul on their great OS, they go on and boost out Phone after Phone after Phone.

When i was recently changing to T-Mobile Austria, away from Vodafone, i was looking through the Phone Programm they had going at this Time and sadly i didn’t find any Phone i wanted to spend my Money for. I was lucky enough to get a G1 Trial from T-Mobile Austria earlier that Year and was really impressed by Android. Well, in fact the Excitement kept me waiting for another 2 Weeks until i laid my Hand on a brand new HTC Hero, which was Love at first Sight i’d say. Don’t get me wrong, i still keep all my Nokia Devices, especially the N82 is still a reliable Backup Device, which goes on every longer Trip in case something happens.

I felt as Co-Admin of a huge Site like Symbian Freak it does not look too good, to constantly rant against Nokia. I know People there absolutely love their Symbian Devices, but i always left behind some Thoughts about Android and other Stuff i felt i needed to write. Browsing through the Feed Reader, Twitter and other News Sources 97% of my Thoughts and News would have been android-related, which i think should not be on Symbian Freak constantly. Apart from that i really felt like i wanna stand on my own Feet again, get even more social networked and basically write about whatever i want to write, even if it’s just my big right Toe that’s itching me.

With that being said, i decided to open up a new Blog, called “Thoughts from Hell” – thoughtsfromhell.wordpress.com! This is the Goal i’m going for, where i wanna start off something new and exciting. I felt it was the right Time to do it. It will certainly not be a News-only Blog, nor do i go on a Hunt for View Numbers – i wanna blog whenever i want, about whatever i want. No Pressure, No Rules .. I won’t aim this Blog at any particular Audience, nor will i just blog to get as much Views as possible – it’s a Fun Project, that should stay fun, and certainly not put myself under Pressure, this is my Main Goal.

Well, have Fun reading through my Thoughts from Hell - spread the Word!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment