Sunday, November 29, 2009

The BoredPoetess' ULTIMATE Christmas List!

Oh, hello again. It’s me, the BoredPoetess. It’s OK if you’ve forgotten me, as I haven’t written in some time now. I only have myself to blame.

THOUGH, I could blame my professors, for giving me all these papers and projects to do. But now I am done with most of said papers and projects, I may forgive and forget. (and let me tell you, this semester’s professors are VERY lucky I’m such a forgiving person…)

I am glad to say that it is that wonderful Christmasy time of the year again; barely done with Thanksgiving leftovers, and yet our little apartment Christmas tree is up and shining, and houses are being decorated, and iPods are being filled with Christmas song playlists, and Christmas sales are going on at every department store across the globe! And as such, I have decided to make up a Christmas list – I already have a real Christmas that I have submitted to those who care, but I also wanted to make a list of the things I want that I am quite sure no one will ever get me.

So here it is, the BoredPoetess’ Ultimate Christmas List:

1) Lifetime supply of chocolate (I want a plastic shoot in my room, so I can shout up into it what sort of chocolate I want, and whoever operates the silly thing sends it right down to me!)

2) My very own house-elf. (Because even though it only takes a minute to make my bed, that’s one minute of my life everyday that I will NEVER get back)

3) A life-size Batmobile with a live Batman (Complete with kung-fu grip!)

4) A complete symphonic orchestra and choir to follow me around everywhere I go in order to provide my life’s soundtrack as I live (Its one thing to have an iPod on wherever I go, but I want OTHER people to hear the music too)

5) A Wikipedia page about ME (I could probably do this myself, but then it would seem like I was bragging or something, and my ego is big enough as it is)

6) Another arm, with hand (Now that’s what I call a handy gift – get it? A HANDY gift? Oh, never mind…)

7) Personal movie theater, with snack bar stocked with vanilla Frosties from Wendy’s and Panera bagels (Who doesn’t want one of those? No lines…)

8 ) No homework for the rest of my life (And this is how we know that the things on this list are unrealistic…)

9) A lump of coal (Just so that I can say I got a lump of coal for Christmas)

10) Oh, and world peace and all that sort of stuff too, I guess (Though some very nasty people around the world are going to be disappointed at that one)

So there it is! My ultimate Christmas list. Gift wrap is not necessary, but if you do put it on, please don’t use any of those weird neon gift wrap. I think its icky.

[Via http://theboredpoetess.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment