Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zombie invasion?

I don’t know about you, but ever since the whole “2012″ thing started up, there have been ALOT of articles on the web about how to survive a zombie uprising.

Now I myself feel quite prepared because of this (I have my head shots timed to perfection and a year’s supply of Mike and Ike’s). But I can’t help but wonder why there has been a rush of these survival guides.

I don’t know if the ancient Mayan civilisation predicted an undead army who would strike the earth rendering it lifeless…if they did, that would be impressive. Perhaps they predicted that they would come back…maybe we should be preparing for a Mayan takeover?

Then again, this could all be some overly dramatic ruse, we tend to go through these every so often…like economic recessions.

Stay safe!

 

fear teh zombie kitteh

 

 

fear teh zombie kitteh

[Via http://lovedrunk11.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment