Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thermometer

Seems like I am the human thermometer in the office- with workmates oftentimes trying to figure out if it’s hot or cold with the kind of jacket I’m wearing , or if I’m wearing any at all, the length of the sleeve, the texture of what I’m wearing, even the colour.

Of course- they exaggerate, but they must notice something, as they most definitely do comment.

I wore my white cotton summer top today, short sleeved and a colourful butterfly embroidered in the front, no jacket and three quarter jeans. Seeing me walk in- they decided it must be warm today.

I played around, too. Dude, its casual Friday and it was a pleasant 26 degrees this morning. Who needs to see the mercury rising to feel that?

That makes me think- I must put a lot of thought in my attire without even realizing it! I must be a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment