Saturday, November 21, 2009

How AFA affects my weekend

Basically, I would be too tired and busy to blog this weekend, as can be seen today when I spent my entire day @ AFA buying merchandise, having fun commenting on how the meido cafe doesn’t seem like a real meido cafe, and snapping my camera away at cosplayers. My thanks and apologies to j1m0ne who was frequently abandoned without notice as I followed my lens to the cute/kakkoii girls and guys and forgot about her.

Photos will be up later, while I attempt to track down the K-ON seiyuuz in the airport. In short, it is a camping effort on my part with no guarantee that I’ll be able to find them. Good luck to me. With AFA continuing for one more day tomorrow, I wish someone could give me a much-needed massage on my back and feet. I need a waifu, and not a 2D one.

So, ja mata ne!

[Via http://rinerei.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment