Saturday, November 7, 2009

Not a fan of morning practice

Everything seems harder, the jumps, the spins, and the Falls… I only have early practice one day a week so my body is just not use to it. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!

The last couple of days have been very productive, getting lots of school work done, so I have not had much time for blogging…

I think I’m gonna let the pictures do the talking today!

The pictures are a collection from the past couple days

Breakfast sand with some grapes that have seen better days…

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love this tea! and yes I use my xmas mugs all year-round

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love pb and pumpkin butter combo!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m gonna be so sad when these are all gone

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got these from my last Costco trip, so far I like them! I need to have strong skating bones

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A packed lunch for school, btw I would not recommend this brand of soy yogurt, I got it on sale to try it and it’s pretty nasty…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yummy pumpkin oats with raisins & sunflower seeds and some java!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Getting my veggie and hummus fix!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baked acorn squash with maybe a little too much butter and cinnamon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Todays breakfast skating fuel! I had never had this before, and it was very yummy and kept me full for a long time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But when I came home I was in need of some lunch asap!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soy vanilla yogurt, cinnamon cereal and blackberries

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay okay, I’m gonna stop now since I do have things to do, plus I really wanna “bake” some raw cookies today

later gator! have a great saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment