Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Something we forgot

There are some things that are meant to be stay in your system. But there are some things that are just too painful but we still want to let it have some room in you. Why? Because we feel that we will lose one of the best things in life that have ever happened. But ever wonder why you still feel that pain? Admit it, you’re still not over that issue. Yes, I admit there are some things that I couldn’t let go so easily. Call me a wuss or sentimental but if I were to tell you I’m over everything in the past, you can be sure I am lying. Perhaps lying to you or lying to myself.

This don’t apply to me, it applies to everyone. If he/she is able to erase all memories, then he/she is not human afterall. Its just a matter of whether you are able to get the lesson out of the pain you’re still keeping.

Ps; This has got nothing to do with the JeanGrey issue. So guys, stop it k? HAHAHAHA.

Oh, let me end with something that has got nothing to do with what I typed earlier on,

I used to play and have fun at the end of the day.

Now if you were to ask me, “Khai, are you still playing this game?”

I’ll answer, “I still am… But now, I play to for the thrill and for me to keep for end of the day.”

Go figure.

[Via http://khrl.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment