Saturday, November 14, 2009

Duct tape fashion!

 

I just realized I haven’t been on here in what seems like ages.  I totally apologize for that, and I will try to keep my blog a little more up to date,

One type of fashion I have been seeing more and more of is made from Duct tape. My little sister recently created the coolest belt and pair of clogs out of lime green duct tape. And did you know that they make every color duct tape you can think of now??? It’s totally sweet

Some people have taken this hobby to a whole new level…check it out!

 

 

This lovely alien made from duct tape isn't exactly fashion, but was so creative I couldn't resist putting it up

 

 

These people really have too much time on their hands. It’s not like they are going to continue to wear this stuff, there is no way it can be comfortable!

 

Duct tape kilt....ummm...ok

Hey! It's my knight in shining duct tape!

Ok, here are the last two

 

Wow! That's actually really pretty!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment